Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Walk Around the Property

It's a miracle! 3 days in a row!! I highly doubt I'll post everyday when I get back to my daily schedule but I have some time to kill..

Yesterday, there was an awesome rain storm that swept into Texas. Lots of loud booms of thunder and lots of cold hard rain. Very unlike Oklahoma storms. So shortly after the storm lifted, I felt cabin fever and decided to take a walk around the property Dan is staying on and found some really cool and beautiful plants. The quality is kind of crappy because I took them off of Dan's phone.


The closest I've come to cactus. Yikes!

Loved the fresh rain drops!
 
Another wild flower.

They have what we think is a lime tree
growing in their front garden.

Two palm trees in the backyard.
Gimme a break, I'm from Oklahoma.

And lastly, their wild "house" cat I
promptly named Tibby the Tabby.
 
Now off to send this Wednesday at the laundry mat!
Happy Hump Day Ya'll!



No comments:

Post a Comment