Saturday, August 24, 2013

Back to Okla-home-a

Sadly, this is my last day here in Texas. I fly back to OK tomorrow evening so I am spending today packing up my belongings (praying my luggage doesn't get lost again) and cleaning Daniel's room. I am going to miss Dan so much. This past 2 weeks went by too fast.
 
For the past week I have been obsessed with 2 things:
 
The SacconeJolys vlogs.
Check out their channel here.
I have been enjoying them mainly because it kills time while I wait for Dan to get off work but I also like that they live in Ireland and I am able to see different parts of the world without leaving this comfy bed. Although, I'm still getting used to them driving on the opposite side of the rode. Plus they have a cute daughter, funny puppies, and an average, young couple. What's not to like?
 
And...
 
Hide and Seek.
Buy this book and the rest of the series here.
This is book 4 of the Lying Game series by Sara Shepard and it is ah-may-zing! It is a young adult series so it's a pretty quick and easy read but Shepard does an amazing job with making the reader get hooked so that you never stop turning the pages. I probably read 10 chapters yesterday before realizing I was halfway done with the book already. I'm hoping to finish this series, I have 2 more books after this one, before I really dive into the Pretty Little Liars series. I warn, if you watched the ABC Family tv series of the Lying Game, it is completely different! I find it better but I still imagine the tv characters faces when I read the book.
 
I am so ready to see my sweet fur babies though. Two weeks is a long time to go without a furry snuggle. I am so thankful for my mother for taking care of both of them. I bought the boys "souvenirs" as a treat for when I come back!
Happy Saturday folks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment